A brief History
In 1987, Mrs. Rosario Maling-Mangahas founded Creative Playskool with the aim of bringing high quality education to the young children of URCI Townhomes with an initial student population of 20 pre-schoolers.
A few years after, Creative Playskool took its step towards expansion when it moved to its second school along Margie Moran St., BF Resort Village, Las Piñas City. In 1993, the school relocated to its present site at #7 Lalaine Bennet Street cor. Gloria Diaz Street, BF Resort Village in Las Piñas City to accommodate the growing number of students.
In 1996, on its ninth year after its foundation and inspired by the parents’ encouragement, the new Creative Playskool and Grade School, Inc. opened its doors to 1st and 2nd grade students. The following years witnessed the completion of the elementary course, from Grade One to Grade Six levels.
In 2004, Creative Playskool and Grade School, Inc. paved the way for another expansion as it opened its doors for high school students. Since the institution caters to secondary level students, the name Creative Playskool and Grade School now bears the name Creative Middle School.
In 2012, Creative Middle School expanded in Southwoods City, Laguna with the same aim of providing quality education to students in this area. The school now caters to more or less 300 students from Preschool to Senior High School.
Then in 2017, the school celebrated its 30th Founding Year, with the theme 30 years of Creativity, Excellence and Innovation. The main campus in Las Piñas will continue to expand to provide additional rooms and facilities for the growing number of student population.
About the Founder
ROSARIO M. MANGAHAS
A.B. English, Cum Laude M.A. in Educational Management Certificate in Special Education Course School teacher since 1982
- Certificate in International Primary Curriculum, University of Greenwich, United Kingdom
- Certificate in Family Business Sustainability: Through Governance, Family Council and Constitution, Ateneo De Manila University, Graduate School of Business
- Certificate in Finance Fundamentals for School Executives, Ateneo De Manila University, Graduate School of Business
- Outstanding Educator and Lifetime Excellence Award by Achievers Magazine
- Hall of Fame Award for Twelve Most Outstanding Educators of the Year, awarded by International Journal Express
- Delegate to the China Education Association for International Exchange (CEAIE) in Beijing and Shanghai
- Delegate to the ZONTA International Convention in New York City, USA
- Awarded Testimonial of Recognition by ZONTA Club of Las Piñas, a worldwide service organization of executives in business and professionals working together to advance the status of women
- Member, ZONTA Club of Las Piñas City
- Member, Private Secondary School Administrators Association of the Philippines (PRISSAAP)
- Board Member, Parañaque Las Piñas School Association (PARLASPRISA) 1996-1998
- Officer, Las Piñas Private Schools Association (LAPPRISA) 1994-2008
- President, Las Piñas Private Schools Association (LAPPRISA) 2008-2010